We offer a variety of ways to engage and learn with us. Here’s a quick look at some of these opportunities:
- Your Remarkable Day: A short message (typically less than 300 words) to inform, inspire, engage, and focus you on becoming the best you and the best leader you can be. (Monday, Wednesday, & Friday)
- Remarkable TV: Our weekly video series where we answer your most challenging leadership questions. (Delivered once per week on Monday)
- Creating Remarkable Organizational Results: A weekly e-newsletter filled with resources and tools that will help your organization create remarkable results and be more successful!(Delivered once per week on Tuesday)
- Unleashing Your Remarkable Potential: A weekly e-newsletter packed with powerful articles and resources that are designed to help you become a more confident and more successful leader! (Delivered once per week on Thursday)
- 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership: A 13-part free video leadership training series. (13 emails delivered once per week)
Sign up for these resources here:
Additional Resources from The Kevin Eikenberry Group
- Remarkable Master Classes: Compact, high-quality video modules broken down into short, bite-sized lessons (5 – 10 minutes each) that deliver meaningful results and build strong leaders. Current classes include:
- Helping Leaders Become Talent Magnets
- Giving Feedback Successfully
- Building Confidence in Yourself & Others
- Influencing Powerfully
- Nurturing Working Relationships
- Building Effective Hybrid Teams
- Creating a Culture of Accountability
- Remarkable Change Leadership: Leading Change Effectively
- Remarkable Delegation: Delegating Intentionally and Effectively
- Long-Distance Worklife: On-demand & live programs that helps you gain the core management skills you need to succeed as a remote leader.
- Bud to Boss: Virtual workshops teaching the fundamental skills to help new leaders succeed in the transition to leadership.
- 12 Weeks to Being a Great Remote Teammate: A 12-week online program that focuses on the essential skills that remote workers need to be successful.
- Our Books: A list of all of our books in one place.
Copyright 2022 The Kevin Eikenberry Group