As an international event speaker, coach, MC and author, Bruce Lee brings the experience of a solid business leadership and entrepreneur /ownership background from a good cross section of industry for 40 + years.
- Charter Bank branch management and Alberta Manager for the VISA credit card Division of the Bank,
- Senior marketing representative for a fully integrated Canadian oil and gas company, charged with increasing market share and building new service stations
- Senior executive recruiter with an office in England
- Owned, managed and operated a 24 hour a day, 365 days a year retail convenience store and gas bar business.
- As an implementation and marketing specialist for Custom Learning Systems, he enjoys working with health care clients all across North America and is developing a new platform that supports immediate patient feedback with their caregivers.
- On a personal note, he is very active at the Board level in community and sport organizations, manages successful election campaign, and is a regular blood donor – 516 times and still counting!
Bruce has been providing education keynotes, workshops and webinars all across North America full time for the past 30 years. Bruce is passionate on working with individuals and organizations to get the results they need to grow their careers and enhance their business success. He shares practical, real life examples on the most current topics people need, and each presentation includes a variety of complimentary additional resources, articles and tools to support the content and measure skill levels. Recent clients include health care organizations, education systems, accounting and CEO groups.
The focus is always on improving engagement and teambuilding with the added value of aligning corporate strategy to create high performance employees. The results are increased productivity for individuals, departments, and organizations; higher profitability; and increased customer and client satisfaction. Above all, the intent of every presentation is to ensure implementation of the ideas and strategies to move people ahead with a realizable return on their education event investment.
In 2016 Bruce published his first book: Why Trust Me? Making Trust Your Competitive Edge, of which a free PDF version of the book is one of the many complimentary resources Bruce provides. There is also a very special series of complimentary resources offered if you are in health care, be it a hospital, clinic, long term care or health care Association.