Lisette Sutherland is a remote-working German-born American living in the Netherlands who is totally jazzed by the fact that it’s possible to work from anywhere. In fact, it’s not just possible; it’s completely, productively workable – if you do it right. Her company, Collaboration Superpowers, shares just how to do it right in a variety of formats:
- Work Together Anywhere: A Handbook on Working Remotely — Successfully — for Individuals, Teams, and Managers
- Speaking engagements and webinars
- Remote working workshops
- Podcast featuring interviews with remote-working experts
- Bi-monthly newsletter
Lisette has given presentations at a wide range of events, from conferences and Meetups all over the world to a TEDx talk on the theme Unbox the Future in Kaunas, Lithuania. Her workshop clients include Air France, ING, CrossKnowledge (Wiley), Rabobank, and Saint-Gobain.
For 7 years (2013-2020), Lisette was also the remote office manager for the 100 percent remote company, Management 3.0, a global company focused on helping organisations create better leadership with fewer managers.
- Book: https://lisettesutherland.com/book/
- Podcast: https://www.collaborationsuperpowers.com/podcasts/