Sara Musgrove is Senior Faculty at The Leaders Lyceum and co-founder of Growing as Grown-Ups. Her role involves facilitating, coaching, podcast hosting, curriculum development, client relationship management, and research. She has taught and coached teams in corporate, government, and non-profit organizations.
Dr. Musgrove specializes in helping people unleash their potential by becoming increasingly more grounded in who they are and who they want to be. Leveraging decades of research and proven practices of adult development, Sara has helped thousands of leaders identify their personalized growth opportunities and create development plans that result in accelerated growth and increased effectiveness.
Sara received her Master’s and Ph.D. in Industrial/Organizational (I/O) Psychology at the University of Georgia. Sara also has a Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy, which uniquely equips her whole-person approach to growing leaders.
- Growing as Grown-Ups Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/growing-as-grown-ups/id1530997256
- Kevin’s episode on the podcast: www.growinggrownups.com/eikenberry
- Free Growth Gap Tool download: www.growinggrownups.com/f/ggt
- Podcast episode about the formula: www.growinggrownups.com/podcast-welcome/
- Online courses: www.growinggrownups.com/courses