Fostering Our Mental Fitness, a Virtual LeaderCon Experience
Opening Remarks with Kevin Eikenberry & Chuck Chapman
- An introduction and opening comments from Kevin and Chuck to set up this important day.
How to Lead Lightly with Jody Michael
- Let’s learn how to look at our work through a new lens that can help us increase performance with less stress and greater clarity. A perfect first guest for our day.
How Leaders can Connect with People and Reduce Isolation with Ryan Jenkins and Steven Van Cohen
- Isolation was a problem before the pandemic. Ryan and Steve will help us understand the challenge and give us practical ideas for building connections and reducing isolation at work.
Title and Speaker TBA
Break - 12:30pm - 1:30pm ET
How to Find Your Happy at Work with Beverly Jones
- Too often we find ourselves stuck in our thinking, approaches, and results – and when we are stuck our mental fitness will suffer. Join us for tangible and practical ways to get unstuck and find fulfillment at work.
How to Break Free from Daily Burnout, Struggle Less, and Thrive More with Nataly Kogan
- The author of The Awesome Human Project joins us to help us reduce burnout, struggle less and thrive more. This session really delivers on the title!
How Understanding our Brains Can Help our Mental Fitness with Heidi Hanna
- Our final guest will give us a better understanding our brains – and how we can build our mental fitness every day.
Closing Remarks with Kevin Eikenberry & Chuck Chapman
- We will debrief the day, talk about our individual and organizational next steps, and close the day with energy and intention.